Friday 14 December 2012

10 Hairstyle Ideas for Christmas and New Year

Hello, I am starting to panic as Christmas and New Year is approaching so rapidly. I have already attended a couple of pre-Christmas parties and soon I will be out of ideas how to make my hair for each and every event. I usually wear my hair straight or curly. As I have long and healthy hair, it is always seem to be enough to look sexy and beautiful. But for such major events like Christmas, New Year, my Birthday and weddings I always prefer to do something extra.

I have spent some time browsing the Internet for cool hairstyle ideas I could use this Christmas and New Years. Yes, I know that I can go to my hairstylist and he will make me something stylish and cool, but I prefer to be prepared. So, you are always welcome to see what 10 hairstyles I have selected for this Holiday season.

By the way, I didn’t expect it to be so hard to search for a hairstyle. There are so many sites out there specializing on hairstyles, but it seems like they all have the same pictures and lots of advertising. So, I ended up browsing celebrity hairstyles on the sheknows.com site and also picked some ideas on your-hairstyles.com.

Also, for more hairstyle ideas as well as tutorials, check out my new 11 Christmas Party Hairstyles post, which I just created.

My first pick for Christmas is braided hairstyle. It seems that braids are the major trend at the moment and a lot of celebrities wear braided hairdos for different events.


My second choice is chignon hairstyles, they seem always look very elegant and chic. I really loved Amanda Seyfried, Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood curly chignon hairdos.




Next on my list are curly hairstyles for long hair. The best examples I really loved are long and elegant hairstyle by Beyonce and Julianne Hough, as well as effortless yet cute looking hair by Eva Longoria.





And the last cool thing I like is hair accessories. You can choose any hairstyle you like and add something sparkling and cute to make you stand out of the crowd and make your hairstyle unique and unforgettable. Really good examples to my mind and taste are hairstyles and accessories by Alicia Keys, Zooey Deschanel and Pink.




Have a great Holiday Season everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free Joomla TemplatesFree Blogger TemplatesFree Website TemplatesFreethemes4all.comFree CSS TemplatesFree Wordpress ThemesFree Wordpress Themes TemplatesFree CSS Templates dreamweaverSEO Design